PU108 is a rapid curing gun grade polyurethane foam adhesive which is used to give very high strength bonds on timber, MDF and other wood based products. The adhesive is suitable for internal and external applications.
PU108 is a rapid curing gun grade polyurethane foam adhesive which is used to give very high strength bonds on timber, MDF and other wood based products. The adhesive is suitable for internal and external applications, and is widely used in joinery, furniture production, carpentry, flooring, facades and roofing.
- An innovative solution for bonding wood based products including timber, MDF, laminate
- Completely eliminates the need for mechanical fasteners, even on uneven bonding areas
- Rapid curing – joint can be handled / manoeuvred within 10 minutes, and cures fully within 24 hours
- An ideal product for use in joinery, furniture, carpentry, flooring and roofing installations
- Rated to EN204 class D4, with excellent water resistance in internal and external areas
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- Protect floor coverings with paper or a plastic film.
- Remove all loose particles, dust and grease.
- A speedier cure can be attained by moistening the substrates if needed.
|Fire Class||DIN 4102|
|Density||LAB 015||20 - 30 kg/m3|
|Water Resistance||EN 204||D4|
|Application Temperature: Canister||+10°C to +30°C|
|Application Temperature: Ambient||+5°C to +35°C|
|Open Time||LAB 014 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||6-8 minutes|
|Tack Free Time||LAB 014 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||8-10 minutes|
|Cutting Time||LAB 014 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||24 hours|
|Loading Time||24 hours|
|Tensile Strength||8,000 kPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||40 mW/m.K|
|Long Term: -40°C to +90°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between +10 °C and +25 °C. Store canisters upright|
|Shelf Life||9 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers.|