AA292 Cleaning Cloths are made from spun bond fabrics fibre cloth with water, ethyl alcohol, glycerin and perfume soaked. They have been developed to be highly effective to remove wet and semi-cured adhesives, sealants and expanding foams; for use on hands, tools and surfaces.
AA292 is designed to clean wet and semi-cured paint, sealant, adhesives, bitumen, polyurethanes, expanding foams, polyester fillers and epoxies from hands, tools and surfaces.
- Easily removes latex paint, adhesives, caulk, grease, oil, fingerprints, food stains and paint smears
- Resistant to MRSA, salmonella, listeria and E.coli
- Penetrates tough stains
- Convenient to transport on and off site
- Use only as instructed
- Do not use on porous surfaces such as untreated wood
- Do not dispose of wipes in toilets
- Store only in original container
- People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with skin
AA292 is designed to clean wet and semi-cured paint sealant, adhesives, bitumen, polyurethanes, expanding foams, polyester fillers and epoxies from tools and surfaces.
100 cloths per tub 6 tubs per carton