TP653 Trio X flexible open cell polyurethane foam impregnated with a flame retardant acrylic resin. The face installed to the internal side of the tape is coated with a thin polymer film. Solvent-free, single-sided self-adhesive for initial location to window frame. TP653 is free from halogen-containing flame retardants, solvent, silicone and (H) CFC’s.
TP653 is a premium multi-functional tape for the perimeter sealing of windows and doors and is covered on the internal face with the new illbruck polymer film. This results in a high level of air and smoke tightness and a higher sd value to the inside whilst being vapour permeable to the outside. This complies with the principle ‘inside tighter than outside’ per the RAL guideline.
Weather tightness and thermal and acoustic insulation is also provided through the whole depth of the perimeter joint.
- Weather tight to 600 Pa minimum
- Air and smoke tight due to new Polymer film technology to the internal face
- Meets the strict requirements of Blower Door Tests including smoke generation for Passivhaus construction.
- Energy saving through extreme air tightness and thermal insulation
- Single product application resulting in more windows fitted per day
- Achieves 41 dB sound reduction, increasing to 61 dB if capping internally with SP525