Fix & Seal Universal
SP050 provides a high strength flexible bond in a wide variety of construction and industrial applications. Typical uses include the bonding of skirting boards, battens, slats, door thresholds, acoustic panels etc.
SP050 provides a high strength flexible bond in a wide variety of construction and industrial applications. Typical uses include the bonding of skirting boards, battens, slats, door thresholds, acoustic panels (and similar sheet materials), etc.
- A green alternative to traditional polyurethane adhesives - does not contain solvents or isocyanates and is very low odour
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials including metals, glass, PVC and concrete
- Tack free in less than 30 minutes
- Excellent weather resistance - suitable for internal and external applications
- Can be over painted once cured
- May be applied to damp substrates.
- For optimum adhesion, surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free of contamination.
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- Roughen non-porous surfaces.
- On materials such as glass, aluminium, ceramics, lacquered wood, epoxy and polyester no primer is required. For other materials, please contact tremco illbruck Technical Services.
|Composition||Advanced SP polymer formulation|
|Specific Gravity||DIN 52451-A||1.6|
|Consistency||EN 27390 20 mm profile||0 mm , non-sagging|
|Shore A Hardness||50|
|Shrinkage||DIN 52 451||3%|
|Modulus at 100% Elongation||EN 28 340||1.7 N/mm²|
|Tensile Strength||DIN 53 504 S2||2.1 N/mm²|
|Elastic Recovery||EN 27 389-B||> 50%|
|Cure Time (at 20°C)||Approximately 2.5 mm/day|
|Skinning Time||@23°C and 50% RH||Approximate 17 minutes|
|Application Temperature||+5°C up to +40°C|
|Service Temperature||-40°C up to + 90°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C.|
|Shelf Life||18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers.|