Fire Membrane Adhesive
SP025 Fire Membrane Adhesive is chemically neutral and low odour during and after curing. When tested to EN13501-1 with ME010 Façade UV & Fire Membrane, the system achieves Class B-s1, d0 (Reaction to fire). On full curing, the product is permanently elastic but with a high mechanical strength.
Suitable for bonding and sealing in construction applications. Façade sealant for external and internal use according to DIN EN 15651-1, Class 20HM. Tested with ME010 Façade UV & Fire membrane as a Fire Classified Membrane System to EN 13501-1: Class B-s1, d0. Suitable for bonding illbruck intelligent membrane range (NOT EPDM).
Read our expert article about the ‘Belt & Braces’ Approach to New Fire Regulations and the value of ME010 in delivering complete assurance HERE!
- Tested with ME010, as a Fire Classified Membrane System to Class B-s1, d0 to EN13501-1
- Very low-emission EC1 Plus
- Excellent bonding even with slightly damp surfaces
- Fast curing single component system (film formation time approx. 25 minutes)
- UV and rain resistant, isocyanate and silicone-free, odourless
Find out more about our FIRE CLASSIFIED MEMBRANE SYSTEM here!