Fire Membrane Adhesive
SP025 Fire Membrane Adhesive is chemically neutral and low odour during and after curing. When tested to EN13501-1 with ME010 Façade UV & Fire Membrane, the system achieves Class B-s1, d0 (Reaction to fire). On full curing, the product is permanently elastic but with a high mechanical strength. SP025 shows a good resistance to UV, weather and ageing and is free from isocyanates and silicone.
Suitable for bonding and sealing in construction applications. Façade sealant for external and internal use according to DIN EN 15651-1, Class 20HM. Tested with ME010 Façade UV & Fire membrane to EN 13501-1: Class B-s1, d0. Suitable for bonding illbruck intelligent membrane range (NOT EPDM).
- Tested with ME010 to Class B-s1, d0 to EN13501-1
- Very low-emission EC1 Plus
- Excellent bonding even with slightly damp surfaces
- Fast curing single component system (film formation time approx. 25 minutes)
- UV and rain resistant, isocyanate and silicone-free, odourless