PU230 is a PU adhesive paste which cures rapidly to form an exceptionally strong water resistant bond. It is ideal for use in all types of joinery, construction & repair applications where a permanent bond is required.
PU230 applications include: fixing and bonding of windows, doors, staircases architrave’s, boat building, fixing of carpet grippers to concrete and wooden floors, etc. The adhesive is highly water-resistant and can be used in applications where regular wetting and/or high humidity is anticipated.
- Waterproof adhesive suitable for external use - meets the requirements of EN 204 (D4)
- Forms an exceptionally high bond strength to most building materials, even damp substrates
- Rapid curing formulation bonds in as little as 5 minutes
- Gap filling action achieves a high strength bond with irregular or uneven substrates
- Rapid curing and outstanding bond strength without the need for priming or surface treatment
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- All surfaces to be bonded must be close fitting, degreased, clean, and free from dust and any other contamination.
- Dampening the surfaces to be bonded with a moist cloth or spray can increase the rate of cure.
- Roughen non-porous surfaces.
|Composition||Thixotropic polyurethane paste|
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||100,000 cps|
|Cure Time (at 20°C)||30 - 40 minutes|
|Open Time||6 - 7 minutes|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Service Temperature||-50°C to +120°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||9 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|