PU230 is a rapid set adhesive paste for use in all types of joinery, construction & repair applications where a permanent bond is required.
For Interior and Exterior Use
PU230 is a thixotropic PU adhesive paste which is fast curing. Applications include: fixing and bonding of windows, doors, staircases architraves, fixing carpet grippers to concrete and wooden floors, etc. The adhesive is highly water-resistant and can be used in applications where regular wetting or immersion are anticipated such as boat building.
- Waterproof and immersion proof adhesive - meets the requirements of EN 204 (D4)
- Forms an exceptionally high bond strength to most building materials, even damp substrates
- Rapid curing formulation bonds in as little as 5 minutes
- Gap filling action achieves a high strength bond with irregular or uneven substrates
- No priming required
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- All surfaces to be bonded must be close fitting, degreased, clean, and free from dust and any other contamination.
- Dampening the surfaces to be bonded with a moist cloth or spray can increase the rate of cure.
- Roughen non-porous surfaces.
PU230 is a thixotropic polyurethane paste adhesive.
Applications include: fixing and bonding of windows, doors,
staircases architrave’s, boat building, fixing of carpet grippers
to concrete and wooden floors, etc. The adhesive is highly
water-resistant and can be used in applications where regular
wetting and/or high humidity is anticipated.
250 to 400 ml per m², depending on substrate
|Composition||Thixotropic polyurethane paste|
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||100,000 cps|
|Cure Time (at 20°C)||30 - 40 minutes|
|Open Time||6 - 7 minutes|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Service Temperature||-50°C to +120°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||9 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|