Compriband Ali-Tape PB
ME402 is a high performance sealant tape Intended for the internal & external sealing & repair of joints & overlaps in a wide variety of applications which includes, shop fitting, facades, conservatories & air conditioning.
ME402 Compriband Ali-Tape PB is intended for the internal and external sealing and repair of joints and overlaps in a wide variety of applications which includes, amongst others: shop fitting, facades, conservatories, air conditioning, and ventilation.
- Tear resistant
- Weather and UV resistant
- Highly impermeable to water vapour and other gases
- Adheres without primer to many different substrates
- Simple, effective & easy to apply
- Surfaces must be clean and free from dirt, loose material, grease and oils.
- It is recommended that rough or porous surfaces and overlaps are first treated with ME901 Butyl Primer or ME902 Butyl Spray Primer which will assist initial adhesion.
|Continuous Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Installation Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Flammability Rating||DIN 4102 B||B2|
|Water Vapour Diusion||DIN 53122||µ = 645,000|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between +10°C and 25°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|