Frame and Façade Silicone
FA190 is a one part, neutral curing, low modulus, low odour silicone sealant. It is fast curing, ready-to-use, suitable for weather sealing and bonding in construction applications. It has excellent adhesion to most porous substrates including wooden, aluminium and PVC-U window and door frames, concrete.
FA190 is ideal for use in: expansion & curtain wall joints, perimeter joints around windows or doors, panel joints between most common substrates, heel and toe beads, polycarbonate glazing and other general joint sealing applications.
- Meets the requirements of EN ISO 11600 G&F 25LM
- Movement capability: up to 25%
- Long-term resistance to weathering, ageing and UV
- Low modulus formulation ensures minimum strain at joint faces
- Neutral cure: low odour and non-corrosive