EPDM Membrane Adhesive
CT113 is a high impact contact adhesive specially formulated for bonding the illbruck ME220 EPDM membrane to various substrates.
For Exterior Use
CT113 is a viscous contact adhesive developed for the bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes, particularly in façade applications. CT113 is compatible with surfaces such as wood, metal, masonry and other building materials.
Can also be mixed with TREMCO AW421 Industrial Cleaning Solvent to create a primer for preparing concrete surfaces for adhesives.
- Ideal for bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in facade installations
- Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the ageing effects of UV exposure
- Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from -20°C to +80°C
- Cures within 20 minutes to form a high strength and elastomeric connection
- High initial adhesion strength
- Can be mixed with TREMCO AW421 Industrial Solvent Cleaner to create a concrete primer
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- All surfaces must be dry, clean and sound, free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Use mechanical abrasion to clean porous surfaces if necessary before sealing.
- It is recommended to degrease the substrate (and membrane if necessary) by using isopropanol.
CT113 is a viscous liquid contact adhesive made from a blend of synthetic rubber and resins, developed for the bonding of illbruck EPDM membranes.
|Composition||A Blend of synthetic rubber and resin|
|Drying Time (at 20°C)||approx. 20 minutes|
|Final Adhesion Strength||24-48 hours|
|Peel Strength||50 N/ 25mm|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +35°C|
|Service Temperature||-20°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded, dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original, unopened containers|