Here at illbruck, we have a Masonry Façade Expert in each country where we have a market presence. These experts have a wealth of knowledge in their specific product area and are perfectly placed to offer the right solutions for a particular project.
The correct jointing and sealing of a masonry façade is a key component to ensuring that the project has the correct aesthetic appearance. Get this wrong and it could affect the functionality of the joint and the entire façade.
In the UK, Andrew Thomson is our Masonry Façade expert and he has extensive substrate, application and building expertise. Andrew will work with top sealant applicators and members of our Sealant Applicator Partners Program to help overcome potential issues on site, which includes, providing correct product recommendations based on their performance characteristics and the projects requirements, onsite training if necessary and technical guidance where appropriate.
Our services include:
- Understanding your project and your specific requirements to provide the best joint design
- Training of sealant applicators where necessary • Assisting with the creation of specifications
- Extensively understanding a projects substrates and application requirements
- Ensure appropriate product selection for the project
- Compatibility testing of products against substrates where necessary
- Assist you with the appropriate installation approach to save you time and ensure performance
Name: Andrew Thomson
Andrew has over 30 years’ experience working in the construction industry, specialising in joints in masonry. Initially starting out as a laboratory assistant, Andrew made the move to sales and has developed a wealth of knowledge surrounding reconstituted stone and wet sealants. Over the years, Andrew has experienced many of the problems that sites can face and has worked with his customers to develop bespoke products and solutions to ensure that high end finishes were always achieved.
For more information or to discuss you project, please contact us.