WD120 is a premium PVA adhesive suitable for internal & external applications where resistance to water is required. It is ideal for bonding wood, decorative laminates, chipboard, blockboard, veneers and similar substrates.
WD120 is ideal for bonding wood, decorative laminates, chipboard, blockboard, veneers and similar substrates. illbruck WD120 is suitable for use in non-stressed high humidity indoor environments and indoor our outdoor applications where intermittent contact with cold or hot water may occur.
- Weatherproof PVA adhesive suitable for external use - meets the requirements of EN 204 (D3)
- Can be used in load bearing applications - tested to BS 4071 for creep resistance
- Suitable for RF curing systems, hot and cold pressing and for brush, roller or spray application
- Rapid development of bond with a high final bond strength
- All surfaces to be bonded must be close fitting, degreased, clean, and free from dust and any other contamination
|Conformance||EN 204: D3, BS 4071 Creep Resistant|
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||10,000 - 20,000 cps|
|Open Time||5 minutes|
|Maximum Bond Strength (at 20°C)||24 hours|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +25°C|
|Service Temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|