WD110 is a general purpose PVA emulsion adhesive that has been developed as a PVA adhesive for use in general purpose bonding, sealing and priming and as an adhesion improving additive in general construction applications.
WD110 can be used in a wide range of construction applications including: joinery, carpentry, concreting rendering, screeding, floor laying, plastering, tiling, painting & decorating, wallpapering, for sealing and priming, bonding and as an adhesion promoting and plasticising admixture.
- Versatile multi-purpose PVA with a wide range of applications
- Suitable for use as an adhesive, primer or sealer, neat or diluted
- Ideal for use as a seal coat on flaking paintwork, dusty concrete or very porous substrates
- Remove any skin on the surface of the adhesive and stir before use.
- Apply the adhesive to one surface only using brush or roller.
- Open time will be approximately 10 minutes depending on ambient conditions. Assembly should be made as soon as convenient within the open time.
- When used as an adhesion promoter or primer, the adhesive may be diluted with water.
- When used as a primer, sealer or admixture, WD110 can be diluted by up to 20% by volume with water.
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||3,500 - 4,500 cps|
|Open Time||10 minutes|
|Maximum Bond Strength (at 20°C)||24 hours|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +25°C|
|Service Temperature||30°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C.|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|