Trio + Linerless
TP652 LL is a soft and flexible open cell polyurethane foam, impregnated with an acrylic based, flame retardant resin. It is supplied as pre-compressed rolls with a liner-less self-adhesive side to aid initial location.
TP652 LL seals window and door perimeter joints against wind and driving rain whilst providing thermal and acoustic insulation for the full joint depth. The innovative additional ‘step’ band provides higher compression which fulfils airtightness requirements for Passiv-House, new build and renovation projects. TP652 LL ensures vapour control based on ‘inside tighter than outside’ principles in accordance with RAL window installation guidelines. The patented ‘liner-less’ technology provides fast and easy application.
- Multi-functional application
- 600 Pa, BG1 & BGR accreditation (DIN 18542)
- Complies with RAL assembly guidelines
- Liner-less for faster & easier application
- Achieves up to 61 dB sound reduction (if capped)