High Grip Solvent Free
MT480 is a water-based, gap filling grab adhesive. It offers the same gap filling and bonding performance, but without the issues surrounding solvent-based adhesives.
MT480 has been developed to provide a water-based alternative to conventional grab adhesives. It is suitable for a wide range of construction applications and bonds to most typical construction materials.
- Water based construction adhesive with high initial grab and ultimate bond strength
- Contains no organic solvents
- Gap filling formulation forms a strong bond even with irregular or uneven substrates
- Bonds most typical construction material - ideal for expanded and extruded polystyrene
- All surfaces must be clean and free from grease, contamination dust and other loose material.
- Surfaces may be damp but not running wet.
- It may be necessary to prime dusty or porous substrates with WD110 diluted 5:1 with water and allow to dry thoroughly before using the adhesive.
- Abrading the bond surfaces will assist final bond strength.
|Composition||Water based emulsion|
|System||Evaporative cross linking|
|Final Adhesion Strength||7 days|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Service Temperature||40°C to +100°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +12°C and +25°C. Do not allow to freeze.|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|