3D corners moulded from EPDM for use in conjunction with illbruck membranes.
ME241 EPDM Corners provide a high performance seal for the corners of the perimeter joint between the window/curtain wall and the backing wall, especially for projecting windows. The linear membranes to the perimeter of the window can be sealed in a robust manner, avoiding the complexity of multiple cutting and folding of the membranes. Suitable for use in conjunction with illbruck ME220 EPDM and ME501 Duo Window Membrane HD.
- Strong pre-formed moulded rubber reinforcing the corner detail
- Reduced risk of tearing of EPDM membrane
- Waterproof - zero leakage
- Airtight - no second membrane required
- Easy to use due to 3D shape formation of the corner
- Safe sealing of critical corner joints
- Single adhesive bond - no requirement for primers
- Avoids cutting and folding of membranes
- Compatible with illbruck ME220 & ME501 Membranes
- UV stable – for the service life of the attached membranes