LD730 Acrylic Sealant is a one component, gun grade acrylic sealant with fungicide, designed to provide a flexible paintable seal where shrinkage and construction tolerances have left unsightly gaps in building interiors.
LD730 is a flexible, mould resistant acrylic sealant for use in painting and decorating. It provides an over-paintable seal for filling cracks and gaps around door and window frames, penetrations, damaged plaster and other wall and ceiling surfaces.
- Ideal for filling and sealing small cracks and gaps throughout building interiors
- Over-paintable: will overcoat with a wide range of paints
- Solvent free: no unpleasant solvent odours
- Contains fungicide to prevent mould growth
- The user is advised to conduct tests to determine the suitability of the product for the intended application prior to use
- Application should be in accordance with BS 8000:16 - “Code of practice for sealing joints in buildings using sealants”.
- Apply with conventional skeleton gun at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C.
- All beads should be tooled after application to ensure full firm contact with the joint faces.
- LD730 can be over painted with emulsion paint after approximately 1 hour. Allow 3 - 4 days with oil based paints depending on ambient conditions.
- Protect from water for a minimum of 24 hours after application.
- Application in damp or humid conditions will significantly extend the cure time.
|Composition||water based acrylic|
|Specific Gravity||1.62 - 1.68|
|Shore A Hardness||30|
|Tack Free Time||at 23°C, 50% RH||15-60 minutes|
|Elongation at Break||DIN 53504 S2||250 - 300%|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Service Temperature Range||-15°C to +75°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|