LM Premium Frame & Façade Silicone
FS125 is a one-part, neutral curing, low modulus, low odour silicone sealant suitable for perimeter joint sealing applications with high movement capability. It has excellent primerless adhesion to multiple surfaces including masonry, brick, aluminium, PVC-U, polycarbonate, polyacrylate, wood, painted wood, glass and glazed surfaces.
Ideal for use in expansion & curtain wall joints, perimeter joints around windows or doors, panel joints between most common substrates, heel and toe beads, polycarbonate glazing and other general joint sealing applications.
FS125 is now available in a convenient 380ml size cartridge!!
- Meets the requirements of EN ISO 11600 G&F 25LM
- High movement capability
- Long-term resistance to weathering, ageing and extra UV protection
- Low modulus formulation ensures minimum stress at joint faces
- Neutral cure: low odour
- Easy to tool into place and smooth off
- Available in white and black