B3 Expanding Foam Max
FM365 is a rapid curing, high yield, one component gun grade expanding polyurethane foam that is suitable for general gap ﬁlling, bonding and insulation applications.
FM365 is suitable for general gap ﬁlling, bonding and insulation applications. These include the perimeter sealing and ﬁxing of windows and doors, sealing of non-fire rated service penetrations and sealing around insulation panels.
- Ideal for filling, sealing and insulating of joints and gaps in a variety of building and construction applications
- High yield application – joint only requires filling to 60%, prior to post-expansion
- Rapid cure formulation – foam is tack free within 8 minutes, and can be cut or trimmed within 45 minutes
- Forms a strong bond to concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, fibre concrete, metal, PVC and polystyrene
- Shake the canister vigorously at least 20 times. Remove the protective cap and screw the gun carefully onto the canister.
- Invert can and direct nozzle into gap, pressing gently on the trigger to establish the correct flow rate.
- Joints should be underfilled to allow for post expansion of the foam. Fill to approximately 60% of joint depth for optimum results.
- For best results always work with the canister in a vertical position and keep the valve pointed downwards.
- On horizontal surfaces, always work away from the exuded bead and on vertical applications, start at the bottom, working upwards.
- On deep joints, apply in layers, waiting until each layer has skinned and partially cured before applying the next.
- Applying a light misting of clean water before applying each layer before subsequent application will assist adhesion and cure speed.
|Fire Classification||DIN 4102-1||B3|
|Yield||FEICA TM1003||40 litres|
|Water Absorption||EN 1609||0.2 kg/m²|
|Density||LAB 015||10 - 15 kg/m³|
|Tack Free Time||FEICA TM 1014||8 minutes|
|Cutting Time||FEICA TM 1005||45 minutes|
|Loading Time||24 hours|
|Compressive Strength (10%)||FEICA TM 1011||21.7 kPa wet|
|23.5 kPa dry|
|Elongation at Break||FEICA TM 1018||69% wet|
|Thermal Conductivity||EN 12667||36 mW/m.K|
|Ambient:||+5°C to +35°C|
|Service Temperature||Short Term: -40°C to +130°C|
|Long Term: -40°C to +90°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between +10°C and +25°C. Store canisters upright. The product is contained in a pressurised container - observe storage instructions and do not apply heat.|
|Shelf Life||18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers.|