Super Glue Activator
CY360 is a cyanoacrylate activator supplied in an easy-to-use handheld aerosol. It can be used in conjunction with any of the illbruck range of cyanoacrylate adhesives to create an instant high strength bond.
For Interior Use
CY360 can be used in conjunction with any of the illbruck range of cyanoacrylate adhesives (Super Glues) to create an instant high strength bond. CY360 is used to accelerate and improve the bonding of CY300 adhesive for the installation of PVCu trims. It is also used as additional activator where required with CY340 for mitred MDF and wood joints during the assembly of valances, pelmets and decorative trims in the installation of kitchen units and fitted bedroom and office furniture.
- Suitable for use in conjunction with illbruck CY-series super glues
- Significantly accelerates cure rates and improves bond strength
- Improves adhesive wetting and final bond strength on very porous substrates
- Non-staining, non-yellowing formulation, ideal for use on PVCu
- Must be used in conjunction with an appropriate illbruck CY-series super glues.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, smooth, firm and free from any traces of contaminant which may affect adhesion.
- Metal surfaces must be degreased using AT200 High Strength Cleaner and completely dry before bonding.
CY360 is a cyanoacrylate activator for use with any Super Glue within the illbruck adhesives range.
200 ml canister (12 per carton)
|Application Temperature||+15°C to +25°C|
|Service Temperature||-55°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +20°C.|
|Shelf Life||9 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|