CY340 is a 2 part kit comprising a high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive & a spray applied activator. Ideal for the rapid bonding of mitred MDF joints in the installation of kitchen units & fitted bedroom & office furniture.
CY340 is ideal for the rapid bonding of mitred MDF joints during the assembly of valances, pelmets and decorative trims in the installation of kitchen units and fitted bedroom and office furniture. Other uses include the rapid bonding of plastics, rubbers and wood.
- 2 part kit for instant bonding (< 10 seconds) of wood and wood composite mitre joints
- High viscosity formulation has excellent gap filling properties for irregular or uneven materials
- Spray-applied Activator accelerates curing time and greatly improves bond strength
- Improved bond strength on porous substrates compared to standard cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, smooth, firm and free from any traces of contaminant which may aect adhesion.
- Metal surfaces must be degreased using AT200 High Strength Cleaner and completely dry before bonding.
|Composition||Modified ethyl cyanoacrylate|
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||1,300 - 1,700 cps|
|Flash Point||above +85°C|
|Drying Time (at 20°C)||< 60 seconds (see application details)|
|Application Temperature||+15°C to +25°C|
|Service Temperature||-55°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +20°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|