Industrial Super Glue
CY300 is a versatile, ready to use, transparent, solvent free, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive which develops very rapid high strength bonds when used between close fitting surfaces
CY300 is ideal for general purpose assembly and fixing work and offers a convenient means of repairing broken items. It can be used to bond dissimilar materials. It is suitable for bonding rubbers, EPDM, plastics, ceramics, metals, wood, MDF and leather.
- Industrial strength superglue that forms an instant bond on many porous & non-porous substrates
- Cures in less than 60 seconds, with very high final bond strength
- Easy-to-use, solvent free formulation
- Can be used with CY360 Cyanoacrylate Activator to give a high quality bond
- Stir the adhesive thoroughly before use. For ease of application, maintain at a temperature between +15°C and +24°C.
- Apply a uniform coating of adhesive to both surfaces using a serrated trowel, adhesive spreader or brush.
- Allow the solvents to evaporate until the adhesive is dry to the touch. This may take 10 to 20 minutes depending on the porosity of the materials, ambient temperature, humidity and the thickness of the deposited adhesive.
- Position coated surfaces accurately and press firmly to ensure overall contact.
- Mechanical pressing, even of very short duration, will always give superior results.
- Hand pressing by means of a flat wooden block lined with felt or hard rubber roller is sucient for most applications.
|Composition||Modified ethyl cyanoacrylate|
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||200 cps|
|Flash Point||above +85°C|
|Drying Time (at 20°C)||< 60 seconds (see application details)|
|Application Temperature||+15 °C to +25°C|
|Service Temperature||-55 °C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +20°C.|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|