Sprayable Contact Adhesive
CT600 is a high strength contact adhesive that is ideal for quick & simple bonding of many common materials.
CT600 is ideal for quick and simple bonding of many common materials, including: wood, cardboard, fibrous insulation materials, paper, plastics, canvas, cork, rubber, fabrics and foam, either to themselves or onto brickwork, concrete, stone and plaster.
- A powerful contact adhesive in a convenient easy-to-use 500 ml canister
- Dries rapidly to form a high strength bond with porous and non-porous materials
- Integral adjustable nozzle allows precise control of the spray pattern to suit any particular job
- Versatile formulation - can be used as a one-way, contact or temporary tacking adhesive
- Excellent coverage - up to 5 m² of bonded area from a single canister
- Shake the can thoroughly before use.
- Remove the cap and turn the nozzle to the desired spray width.
- Hold the can 20 cm to 25 cm away from the surface and spray onto the substrate to be bonded.
- After use turn the can upside down and press the spray nozzle until it is clear of adhesive. This will prevent a blockage in the nozzle.
|Compostion||A blend of synthetic rubber and resin|
|Drying Time (at 20°C)||2-3 minutes|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to 30°C|
|Service Temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between 0°C and +30°C|
|Shelf Life||12 Months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|