High Performance Contact Adhesive
CT468 is a high performance, modified chloroprene rubber contact adhesive which has good heat resistance.
CT468 is a high performance contact adhesive with good heat resistance.
CT468 offers excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces. Although primarily developed for bonding laminated plastics, it is equally suitable for unplasticized or low plasticizer content PVC and ABS sheeting, aluminium, steel, rubber and asbestos cement sheeting.
- High performance contact adhesive with high bond strength and good heat resistance
- Cured adhesive will withstand temperatures up to +100°C (7 days after bonding)
- Fully developed bond has good resistance to water, mild acids and alkalis
- Dried bond line does not support combustion
- Very good specific adhesion to non-porous substrates
|Composition||Modified chloroprene rubber|
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||5,000 - 6,000 cps|
|Flash Point||Below -18°C|
|Dry Tack Time (at 20°C)||4 to 30 minutes|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +25°C|
*For best heat resistance, leave at room temperature for 7 days, before subjecting to high in-service temperatures up to 100°C.
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|