EPDM Membrane Adhesive
CT113 is a viscous liquid adhesive made from a blend of synthetic rubber and resins, developed for the bonding of illbruck EPDM membranes.
CT113 is a viscous adhesive developed for the bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes, particularly in façade applications. CT113 is compatible with surfaces such as wood, metal, masonry and other building materials.
- Ideal for bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in facade installations
- Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the ageing effects of UV exposure
- Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from -20°C to +80°C
- Cures within 20 minutes to form a high strength and elastomeric connection
- High initial adhesion strength
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- All surfaces must be dry, clean and sound, free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Use mechanical abrasion to clean porous surfaces if necessary before sealing.
- It is recommended to degrease the substrate (and membrane if necessary) by using isopropanol.
|Composition||A Blend of synthetic rubber and resin|
|Drying Time (at 20°C)||approx. 20 minutes|
|Final Adhesion Strength||24-48 hours|
|Peel Strength||50 N/ 25mm|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +35°C|
|Service Temperature||-20°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded, dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original, unopened containers|