TP600 is an impregnated joint sealing tape for use in a wide variety of movement joints including window perimeter seals and other applications.
TP600 is a soft and flexible open cell polyurethane foam, impregnated with an acrylic based, UV stabilised resin. The resin is water repellent and contains a fire retardant.It is supplied as pre-compressed rolls with a self-adhesive side to aid initial location. Weather tight against the most severe combinations of wind and rain, it satisfies most expectations as an external weather seal in building and civil engineering applications. With full BBA approval, the product has been extensively tested and has a proven reputation across both the UK and Europe. (Cert. 96/3309)
- 15 year performance guarantee
- Weather seal for wind-driven rain
- Breathable – for vapour diffusion
- Continually expands and contracts to accommodate movement whilst still sealing the joints
- Thermal and acoustic insulation