Frame and Façade Silicone
FS550 is one-part, neutral curing, low modulus, low odour silicone sealant suitable for perimeter joint sealing applications with high movement capability. It has excellent adhesion to most porous substrates including masonry, brick, aluminium, PVC-U, polycarbonate, polyacrylate, wood, glass and glazed surfaces.
FS550 is ideal for use in: expansion & curtain wall joints, perimeter joints around windows or doors, panel joints between most common substrates, heel and toe beads, polycarbonate glazing and other general joint sealing applications.
- Meets the requirements of EN ISO 11600 G&F 25LM
- Movement capability: up to 50%
- Long-term resistance to weathering, ageing and UV
- Low modulus formulation ensures minimum strain at joint faces
- Neutral cure: low odour and noncorrosive