EPDM Membrane Adhesive
CT113 is a viscous liquid adhesive made from a blend of synthetic rubber and resins, developed for the bonding of illbruck EPDM membranes.
CT113 is a viscous adhesive developed for the bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes, particularly in façade
applications. CT113 is compatible with surfaces such as wood, metal, masonry and other building materials.
- Ideal for bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in facade installations
- Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the ageing effects of UV exposure
- Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from -20°C up to +80°C
- Cures within 20 minutes to form a high strength and elastomeric connection
- High initial adhesion strength