What is TP650 Trio?
TP650 is an impregnated, pre-compressed multi-functional sealing tape.
Watch the video on how it works below
What can TP650 Trio be used for ?
TP650 is used for sealing the perimeter joints of windows and doors against driving rain and provides airtightness and thermal insulation, thereby maintaining the energy performance of the window/door.
Easy application with single product, complying with BS8213-4:2016 Code of Practice & GGF Guide to Good Practice – Installation of replacement windows and doors.
What are the Benefits of using TP650 Trio ?
- Suitable for new-build and replacement installations
- Maintains the energy performance of the window/door
- Driving rain resistant to 600 Pa, also providing thermal and acoustic insulation and airtightness in one product
- Quick and easy application
- Complies with BS8213-4:2016 CoP for survey and installation of windows and external doorsets
- Complies with GGF Guide to Good Practice – installation of replacement windows and doors
- Vapour permeable
TP650 Trio brings several advantages to installation
- Thermal efficiency as the product is recessed into the joint
- Greater life span than silicone
- Maintains aesthetics of a building
- Precise clean sight lines
- Protects the windows 'A' rating when installed