Fix & Fit Adhesive & Sealant
SP036 is a multi-purpose adhesive/sealant that provides a strong & flexible bond for fit out applications. It can be used on most construction materials, both porous & non-porous & can also be used as a caulking agent.
SP036 provides a strong and flexible bond for typical fit out applications such as skirting boards, panels, signage and other fixtures & fittings. It can be used on most construction materials, both porous and non-porous, including materials sensitive to solvent attack such as polystyrene. Its good tooling properties and over-paintability means that it can be used as a caulking agent as well as an adhesive.
- Bonds and seals most construction materials
- Over paintable once cured
- Resistant to weather & ageing
- Suitable for internal & external applications
- Cut off end of thread with a sharp knife, avoiding damage to the thread. Trim the nozzle to the required diameter.
- Ensure good contact between the joint surfaces before applying adhesive. Apply a bead of adhesive to one or both surfaces.
- To bond larger components, apply parallel adhesive beads with a distance of approx. 10 cm so that after joining the parts an aerated gap remains between the beads.
- If used with metals, the maximum width should not exceed 12 mm.
|Specific Gravity||DIN 52451-A||1.6|
|Fire Classification||EN 13501 part 1 (2007):||class E|
|Consistency||EN 27390 20 mm profile||0 mm, non-sagging|
|Tack Free Time||approx. 20-25 min.|
|at 23 °C/50 % R.H.|
|Cure Rate||approx. 3.0 mm /1st day|
|Volume Shrinkage||DIN 52451||3%|
|Modulus at 100 % Elongation||DIN 53504 S2||0.5 N/mm²|
|Tensile Strength||DIN 53504 S2||approx. 1.2 N/mm²|
|Elongation at Break||DIN 53504 S2||approx. 380%|
|Modulus at 100 % Elongation||DIN EN ISO 8339, method A||0.45 N/mm²|
|Tensile Strength||DIN EN ISO 8339, method A||0.7 N/mm²|
|Elongation at Break||DIN EN ISO 8339, method A||240%|
|Recovery||DIN EN ISO 7389, method B||70%|
|Shore A Hardness||DIN 53505||33|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40 °C|
|Service Temperature||-40°C to + 90°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded, dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original, unopened container|