Fix & Seal Crystal
SP030 cures rapidly to provide a flexible, crystal clear seal. The transparent properties make it ideal for use in the sealing/bonding of glass elements in a wide range of interior applications.
SP030 cures rapidly to provide a flexible, crystal clear seal. The transparent properties of SP030 make it ideal for use in the sealing/bonding of glass elements in a wide range of interior applications where a transparent bond is required. Typical uses include bonding glass panes to aluminium or anodised frames (construction of display cases, retail units, glass lifts etc). This adhesive is compatible with metals and most materials used in construction work.
- A crystal clear polymer sealant ideal for transparent bonding
- Advanced SP polymer formulation - a green alternative to traditional PU adhesives
- Does not contain solvents or isocyanates - very low odour
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials including metals, glass, PVC and concrete
- Rapid skinning - tack free in approx 10 minutes
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free from dust and any other contamination.
- All surface treatments and protective coatings should be removed. If necessary, clean surfaces with a suitable nonoily solvent.
- Any previously applied sealant must be mechanically removed.
- Joint width and depth should not be less than 3 mm. For joint widths of 6 mm or more, the joint depth should be half the joint width.
|Composition||Advanced SP polymer formulation||Advanced SP polymer formulation|
|Specific Gravity||DIN 52 451-A||1.04|
|Consistency||EN 27 390, 20 mm profile||0 mm, non-sagging|
|Shore A Hardness||DIN 52 451||28|
|Shrinkage||EN 28 340||2.70%|
|Modulus @ 100%||DIN 53 504 S2||0.6 N/mm²|
|Tensile Strength||EN 27 389-B||2.0 N/mm²|
|Elastic Recovery||> 50%|
|Permitted Total Deformation||20%|
|Cure Time (at 20°C)||Approximately 3.5 mm/day|
|Skinning Time||@23°C and 50% RH||Approximate 10 minutes|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Service Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C.|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.|