Multi-Use Construction Adhesive
PU700 is a rapid curing polyurethane foam adhesive which can be applied by gun or straw.
PU700 is an innovative solution for bonding bricks / blocks which can replace traditional mortar.
Can also be used as a high performance wood and joinery adhesive.
- An innovative solution for bonding bricks / blocks that can replace traditional mortar
- High performance wood and joinery adhesive
- Ideal for bonding a wide range of construction materials including steel and foam
- Rapid curing – joint can be handled / maneuvered within 10 minutes, and cures fully within 24 hours
- Easy to use: no mixing, no water, no dust, no specialist tools or equipment required
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Excellent long-term resistance to seawater, limewater, dilute acids and caustic solutions
- USE IN WELL VENTILATED CONDITIONS and ensure all recommended protective equipment is worn during handling & use of this product. For full recommendation, refer to safety data sheet.
- IMPORTANT: At least one surface should be porous.
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- Protect floor coverings with paper or a plastic film.
- The surfaces must be dry, solid, stable and capable of carrying the load of the panels to be installed.
- Remove all loose particles, dust and grease.
- A speedier cure can be attained by moistening the substrates if needed.
- Shake the canister vigorously at least 20 times. Remove the protective cap and screw onto the illbruck PU foam gun or straw.
- Apply a bead of PU700 along the horizontal and vertical sections to be bonded. Keep the end of the nozzle just off the surface.
- For best results always work with the canister in a vertical position and keep the valve pointed downwards.
For full details, refer to technical data sheet.
|Fire Class||EN 13501-1||Class E, B2|
|Open Time||3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||8 minutes|
|Tack Free Time||3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||8 minutes|
|Loading Time||24 hours|
|Tensile Strength||FEICA TM 1018||10,500 kPa|
*Application temperature of -5°C applies only if the surface is dry
Canister: +10°C to +30°C
Ambient: -5°C to +35°C
Short Term: -40°C to +130°C
Long Term: -40°C to +90°C
|Storage||Store in shaded, dry conditions between +10°C and +25°C|
Store canisters upright
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original, unopened containers|