OT301 is used for creating airtight joints between illbruck vapour barriers & structural elements, airtightness membranes, wall lining membranes & for bonding wind-tight joints between sub-roof & roof-lining membranes.
OT301 is used for creating airtight joints between illbruck vapour barrier and structural elements, airtightness membranes, wall lining membranes of all kinds and for bonding wind-tight joints between sub-roof and roof-lining membranes. A permanent bond is achieved on all illbruck membranes, PE, PA, PP and aluminium foil used to create an airtight seal.
- Very high, permanent adhesion
- Quick drying
- No pressure lath is required on load bearing substrates
- Very elastic, permanently flexible
- Can be applied in low temperatures and suitable for permanent use in very wide temperature range
- Can be stored in very low temperatures
- Surfaces must be dry and free of oil, grease, dust and other anti-adhesive components. Mineral substrates (such as plaster or concrete), may be slightly damp.
- Bonding to frozen surfaces is not possible.
- Substrates must oer sufficient load-bearing capacity. It may be necessary to use a mechanical support (pressure lath) for example on crumbling substrates.
- Joints are possible on mineral substrates, on planed and painted wood, high density plastic and non-rusting metal (e.g. pipes, windows etc.), and hardboard (chipboard, OSB, veneer plywood and MDF board).
- The user is responsible for checking the suitability of the substrate. Adhesion tests are recommended. Some surfaces may require priming with ME904 primer. If in doubt, please contact tremco illbruck Technical Services.
|Material||Dispersion based on acrylic copolymers and ethanol - free from plasticisers, halogens|
|Curing Time||2 – 3 days depending on substrate, humidity and membrane|
|Density||Approx. 1.2 g/cm³|
|Application Temperature||-10°C to + 50°C|
|Temperature Resistance||permanent -20°C to +80°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between -20°C and +25°C During the storage period the viscosity will increase|
|Shelf Life||1 year when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging|