FM310 is a rapid curing, gun grade expanding polyurethane foam that is suitable for general gap filling, bonding and insulation applications. Typical applications include: the perimeter sealing & fixing of windows & doors.
Applications include: the perimeter sealing and fixing of windows and doors, sealing of service penetrations and sealing around insulation panels.
- Ideal for filling, sealing and insulation of joints and gaps in a variety of building and construction applications
- Low post expansion improves accuracy of delivery, reduces foam wastage and minimises cutting time
- Forms a strong bond to concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, fibre concrete, metal, PVC and polystyrene
- Rapid curing formulation: Foam is tack free within 10 minutes, and can be cut or trimmed within 45 minutes
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- Protect floor coverings with paper or a plastic film.
- The surfaces must be dry, solid, stable and capable of carrying the load of the panels to be installed.
- Remove all loose particles, dust and grease.
- A speedier cure can be attained by moistening the substrates if needed.
|Fire Classification||DIN 4102-1||B3|
|Water Absorption||EN 1609||0.2 kg/m²|
|Application Temperature: Canister||+10°C to +30°C|
|Application Temperature: Ambient||-10°C to +35°C|
|Density||LAB 015||15 - 25 kg/m³|
|Tack Free Time||LAB 001||10 minutes|
|Cutting Time||FEICA TM 1005||45 minutes|
|Loading Time||24 hours|
|Compressive Strength (10%)||FEICA TM 1011||45 kPa|
|Elongation at Break||ISO 527||17%|
|Thermal Conductivity||EN 12667||36 mW/m.K|
|Maximum Acoustic Rating||EN ISO 140-1 : 2005-03||60 dB|
|Service Temperature||Short Term: -40°C to +130°C Long Term: -40°C to +90°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between +10°C and +25°C. Store canisters upright. The product is contained in a pressurised container - observe storage instructions and do not apply heat|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers.|