OT008 Paste Adhesive is an adhesive particularly suited for bonding ME220 & ME501 membrane onto porous substrates. It is also suitable for bonding membrane to membrane or between membrane & non-porous materials.
illbruck OT008 Paste Adhesive is a special adhesive particularly suited for bonding illbruck ME220 & ME501 membrane onto porous substrates such as styrene foam (incl. EPS), varnished wood, etc. It is also suitable for bonding membrane to membrane or between membrane and non-porous materials such as aluminium, metal, zinc plated metal, bitumen, butyl etc., however, a significantly slower curing time must be taken into account compared to illbruck OT015 Paste Adhesive. The connection produced provides excellent resistance to ageing, temperature changes and is waterproof.
- Compatible with styrene and PUR boards
- Fast and easy application
- Excellent joint strength
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Good resistance to temperature changes and water
- The substrate surface must be dry, degreased, and free of dust and loose particles which could negatively aect adhesion.
- It is recommended to degrease the membrane and substrate if necessary by using AW421 Cleaner.
|Volume Density||1.44 g/cm³|
|Skin Formation||Approximately 30-40 minutes|
|Coverage per Sausage||7.6 m at bead diameter of approximately 10 mm|
|Temperature Resistance||-30°C +80°C|
|Application Temperature||+10°C to + 25°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded dry conditions between +5 °C and +30 °C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened package|