Duo Membrane EW/F
ME508 is a non-woven fleece laminate which is self adhesive across the full width of the membrane for optimised adhesion. The combination of self-adhesives provide options for installing to the window frame edge or face.
- Used for sealing window connection joints, particularly where wet plaster will be applied.
- Strong and reliable self-adhesive, allowing bonding to virtually any substrate (eg masonry, concrete, PVC, metal, wood, and all usual insulation materials (EPS, XPS, PUR rigid foam), making application fast and simple.
- Suitable for internal and external use due to variable sd, however, ideally used internally as an airtight seal in combination with ME501 Duo Window Membrane HD as an external weathertight seal.
- Complies with the “inside tighter than outside” principle in order to facilitate moisture and vapour control.
- Quick and easy application with split release liner
- Intelligent membrane and adhesive allows for perfect moisture control inside or out
- Suitable for retrofit
- Initial repositioning possible, bond strength increases over time
- No loose membrane, can be directly plastered to without cracking
• Fully self-adhesive
• Humidity variable non-woven composite membrane with split release liner
• Intelligent adhesive allows for perfect moisture control
• Easy to apply with facility to reposition
• Can be plastered or overpainted
|Flammability Class||DIN 4102||B2 (normal flammability)|
|Coefficient of Diffusional Resistance||DIN EN ISO12572||sd value 0.4 - 20 m|
|Resistance to Driving Rain||EN 1849-2||600 Pa|
|Airtightness||EN 1026||<0.1 m³/[h.m(da Pa)n]|
|Compatibility with Construction Materials||DIN 52452||Fulfills requirements|
|UV Stability||3 months|
|Length Tolerance||DIN 7715||P3|
|Width Tolerance||± 2.5 mm|
|Service Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||-5°C to +40°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded, dry conditions|
24 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging
* The laminated self-adhesive is at a distance from the edge from 1 to 6 mm
** depending on the application temperature or on highly absorbent surfaces, ME902 or ME904 primer can be used to improve adhesion and optimise usage