About Tremco illbruck
Tremco illbruck has a leadership position in the sealants and building protection market throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Our efforts are focused on Window, Façade, Coatings, Fire Protection, Insulating Glass and non-construction industries.
With nearly 80 years experience, w e possess an unrivalled understanding of our customers’ business – which empowers us to provide a broad range of reliable and truly efficient products under strong premium brands such as Tremco, illbruck, Nullifire and Pactan . We actively incorporate customer feedback so that we are able to meet and exceed our customers’ requirements to offer tailored solutions that ensure our customers’ ongoing success in every project.
Our strong local presence means we are on the ground daily, helping our customers make the most of our products and responding rapidly to their questions. We thoroughly understand the specific local markets, standards and regulations. Our well-trained staff partner with customers to get the best application results.
Tremco illbruck is headquartered in Cologne, Germany, and employs close to 1000 people in 19 countries. It is part of RPM International Inc., a world leader in specialty coatings.
RPM, inc. is, serving both industry and consumers with products that often command the number one position in the marketplaces they serve. RPM has 87,000 shareholders, 7,900 employees and hundreds of independent sales and technical representatives. The company’s products are sold in more than 130 countries and are manufactured at 77 plant locations in 20 countries. RPM common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RPM. Fiscal year 2010 sales were $3.4 billion, with 68 percent to industry worldwide and the remaining 32 percent to consumers mainly in North America.